The founding father of wood shake replicas, Presidential Shake established it all. The top tier performance of asphalt, the curb appeal of hand-split cedar shake roofing, and the unwavering quality of CertainTeed.
- An intricate shingle design that creates an architecturally beautiful roof
- A rich colour palette to enhance and complement any home exterior
- Less expensive than real wood shake, and practically maintenance free
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fibre glass base construction
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Presidential Shake®. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty that covers 100% of replacement and labour costs due to manufacturing defects
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discolouration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.
Presidential Shake® asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.