Engineered to outperform ordinary roofing in every category, Landmark PRO boasts the rich hues and stunning dimensionality of CertainTeed’s Max Def colour technology. Good looks aside, this dimensional laminate shingle is built to last, with two layers of high-quality roofing asphalt and an industry leading lifetime limited transferrable warranty.
- Replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing, with the added flexibility of a colorful palette to choose from
- Fifteen year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- Enhanced warranty available when installed by a CertainTeed credentialed contractor
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fibre glass base construction
- Classic shades and dimensional appearance of natural wood or slate
- 250 / 270 lbs. per square (depends on manufacturing location)
- CertainTeed Starter and hip and ridge accessory available
- UL Class A Fire Resistance - UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
- ASTM D3161 wind resistance
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are the highlights of the warranty for Landmark® PRO. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty - residential
- 50-year limited transferable warranty - group-owned or commercial
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ protection
- 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required.
Landmark® PRO asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.