The 9/16” EZ Stab Elite Narrow System offers a slim face width for a modern design and offers flexibility and added strength
- Latitude Holes™ - More frequent and higher holes spaced every 3” provide installation flexibility
- EZ Clip allows for lower insertion force and easy removability
- Centring tabs to keep trim edge panels positioned within the opening so there are no gaps around the edges
- Double web design coupled with 2 rows of continuous stitching creates maximum strength and torsional rigidity
- Stepped-end detail provides a seamless appearance
- Intermediate duty load bearing capability
- Grid features G30 hot-dipped galvanized steel web construction for corrosion resistance
- Available in standard white and black. Additional color options are offered through our Post-Paint process. For more information, contact your local sales representative.
- Suitable for seismic applications (Seismic Design Categories A-F)
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download the latest technical information for 9/16" EZ Elite Narrow Stab, including ESR-3336, the SDS letter and maintenance instructions.
Installation documentation available to download.
A 10-Year Suspension System-Only Warranty & 15-Year Ceiling and Suspension System Warranty are available for this product.
Download LEED letter information and Recycled Content Information here.